Saturday, September 25, 2010

What Did I Ever Do To Deserve You

Father God,
Be with me now. I am struggling.
I am struggling to keep you first in my life. Every time I think I have it down, you how me how inadequate I am, and how misreably I fail.
Yet you keep picking me back up, and giving me a second chance. You keep loving me, even though I fail you.
You are so forgiving. I do not deserve that. But it just makes me love you even more.
You are my best friend. I can always talk to you about anything and everything, anytime, anywhere. I love that. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you. So much.
I stand in reverent awe of you, and all that you have done for me. You have brought me up from the pits and the depth of my sin. You loved me when I hated you. You saved me while I still deliberately sought to please only myself. you continue to sanctify me even though I so often chase after the fleeting pleasures of sin.

God, YOU ARE SO GOOD TO ME!
I can't wait to be with you in heaven for eternity. It will be so grand. I can't wait to worship you without the distractions of this life.
Thank you.

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment